The player only plays one song ONCE, and then you have to pick the next. Snaps for choices!
[Oh yeah, running of ActiveX controls required and apologies to non-IE users.]

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ecstasy beyond words.

Oh God. No words can express how happy I am right now. I just got the greatest gift any student can ever, ever receive - good grades.

I'm more than satisfied. I am absolutely ecstatic and, more than anything, relieved. I was afraid that taking up Discrete Structures was a mistake (which, after more than one quiz, I actually thought was true.); it would just jeopardize my happy GPA. Also, when I did the math for my Psych 101, it came out as a 89.52, which is a B+. I guess Annette (my TA) fought for me so I could get an A. SWEET.

Ah, life is good. Life is so fucking good.

Thanks to the Supreme Being. Thanks to my friends who kept me going. Thanks to my beloved Andy. Thanks everyone! :]

*sigh*

Labels:


kitten posted @ 10:09 PM

Navigate by clicking
[<3] for stuff about me
[links] for the links
[tag] for shout-outs
[stats] to see the stat counter

As we cannot do as we will, we will do as we can.

-Yugoslavian proverb
<3
links
tag
stats