The player only plays one song ONCE, and then you have to pick the next. Snaps for choices!
[Oh yeah, running of ActiveX controls required and apologies to non-IE users.]

Monday, May 05, 2008

Mahal kita. [mah-hahl' kee-tah']

I think one of the reasons I'm convinced that Andy and I will spend the rest of our lives together is he is committed to learning Filipino. It's an interesting experience because here's a guy who already speaks 3 languages (English, Farsi, and French, thank you very much.) and he's having such a hard time learning Filipino. But, as he would say, c'est bon!

We were at Starbucks today and I was trying to teach him the words masaya and malungkot. So far he can say stuff like Magandang umaga, mahal. and Mahal kita. and it's really cute. (He's such a darling, really.) And when I taught him the word masaya he got this look of concentration on his face.

He was trying to string words together!

I gave him a few seconds before I said, "You don't know enough words, babe."

He laughed and said, "You're right. I don't know enough words. But you know what I was going to say, right?"

"Maybe."

"I'm happy because you love me."

<3

Labels:


kitten posted @ 10:07 PM

Navigate by clicking
[<3] for stuff about me
[links] for the links
[tag] for shout-outs
[stats] to see the stat counter

As we cannot do as we will, we will do as we can.

-Yugoslavian proverb
<3
links
tag
stats