The player only plays one song ONCE, and then you have to pick the next. Snaps for choices!
[Oh yeah, running of ActiveX controls required and apologies to non-IE users.]

Friday, April 18, 2008

All the Things that Went Wrong Today

  1. I'm having a fat day.
  2. My credit card company will be issuing a different credit card for yours truly due to the fact that, at a certain time today, a lovely $39.71 purchase was made at, where else, Palma de Mallorca, Spain. WTF?! Seriously. WTF?! But besides that, now I have to go file a claim for the $39.71 that was charged on my card, and blah blah blah. I really don't have time to deal with their shit right now. MEH.
  3. I should be doing my research paper + annotated bibliography + outline for English but I'm too goddamn lazy and f*cking upset to do it.
  4. I haven't heard from Andy the whole day. This is the worst part. I need him to make my day better. *weeps*
So there. My life is miserable.

NOTE: You don't want to piss me off. Right now, I'm so high-strung I'll snap at anything that moves.

Labels:


kitten posted @ 9:44 PM

Navigate by clicking
[<3] for stuff about me
[links] for the links
[tag] for shout-outs
[stats] to see the stat counter

As we cannot do as we will, we will do as we can.

-Yugoslavian proverb
<3
links
tag
stats