The player only plays one song ONCE, and then you have to pick the next. Snaps for choices!
[Oh yeah, running of ActiveX controls required and apologies to non-IE users.]

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Meeting the Friends

Well, it was an interesting experience. There was Eric, who I've already met. There's Esha, who wore a bear hat. There was Steve, who introduced himself as Kristina after learning that my name is Kristina. Then there was Alex who's a marine and has an incredible collection of anime and manga and DnD stuff.

*shrugs* Not as bad as I thought. There was no panel. I was not bombarded with questions. I'd say it went well, but I can't really. Don't ask why.

On other news, when we were buying snackage, Esha brought up the fact that I'm an English major. As it turns out, so is she. She then asked me what my area of concentration is. Um, yeah, haven't really thought about it, and that's exactly what I told her, adding the fact that I'm still a freshman. She then says "So am I." and that didn't really help, but I managed to choke a "I think I want to be a teacher." She then goes on to say that a teacher only needs half the credit... blah blah blah. It all became static because something I haven't thought about in a while hit me again: the issue of becoming certified.

Fortunately, I was standing right next to Andy and I then burried my face in his chest and said "Althought I'm not really sure about that because I can't really get certified because. I'm. Not. A. Citizen," then squeezed his hand. He then leaned in to whisper something in my ear, but I already knew what it was.

"I already know what you're going to say. You've said it to me before," I told him.

"Okay," he said while straightening back up.

I tugged at him and said "But tell me again. I want to hear it."

"If you married me, you wouldn't have to worry about all these things."

If I married him. Ha. If I married him. Like I'm actually the type to settle down. Like I'm actually the type to want a secure relationship. Like I even actually like him that much!

But then again... I am. I am. And I do.

*shrugs* "We'll just see what happens."

kitten posted @ 10:41 PM

Navigate by clicking
[<3] for stuff about me
[links] for the links
[tag] for shout-outs
[stats] to see the stat counter

As we cannot do as we will, we will do as we can.

-Yugoslavian proverb
<3
links
tag
stats